Re: Blue Pill Connect with ST-Link #arduino #bluepill #stm32 #usb

Tom, wb6b

It makes sense for shipping rates to be reasonable. Lots of small businesses rely on it and, in any country, it helps their economy. Unless we want an economy where only fourtune 500 companies can afford to do business.

I recently received a package that came from Tuvalu (wow did Amazon set up a distribution center there?)

Turned out it was something I bought on eBay. The interesting thing was the tracking showed it was actually shipped from HongKong.

I sell things on eBay occasionally. I wonder if I can set up a Tuvalu postal account and drop the packages off at my local US postoffice? Wonder if what their rates are?

-------

-------

Tom, wb6b

Join SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.