Re: Blue Pill Connect with ST-Link #arduino #bluepill #stm32 #usb

Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...>

You may have noticed that the "Free Shipping" from many countries
seems to have declined concurrently with increases in price.  This
probably reflects removal of free mail between those countries and
the USPS.

_._

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 2:44 PM howard winwood G4GPF <winwoodh@...> wrote:
prices going up may well be due to Ebay etc adding VAT to all Chinese/foreign sellers listings.

On 6 Apr 2021, at 21:03, Tom, wb6b <wb6b@...> wrote:

 I've noticed after this Coronavirus thing has extended in time many of the Chinese parts and boards are gradually going up in price. I wonder if this will provide some profit margin for the suppliers who want to supply better quality stuff, to do so and survive the race to the bottom cut throat price compilation. Long term these counterfeit suppliers will hurt the overall market for many eBay suppliers. Some or maybe even many, of them seem to be individual sellers just making a living for themselves.

Join SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.