SCRA website is back but launches cancelled until ???

Fred Shecter

Martin fixed the website. The new website. It was broken by the wonderful folks at Earthlink.

so, Martin fixed it, but launches are still cancelled indefinitely. LA County Parks have cancelled all reservations through 19Apr so that takes out our 18Apr launch.

They may extend the cancellations as everything continues to DEVOlve.

AND, we can’t launch until the NAR allows launches nationally as our insurance would be void with the NAR officially telling all clubs to cancel launches until further notice.

I’ve been working from home 10 to 12 hours a day. If you’re on Twitter I will retweet some of what I’ve been working on as it becomes public.

Fred Shecter NAR 20117 L2

Join SoCalRocket430@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.