Re: Martin Bowitz Receives NAR Section Activities Recognition Award

Miguel Angel Aguirre

Congratulations Martin on this great achievement.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 2:29 PM David Erbas-White <derbas@...> wrote:
On 3/4/2020 1:42 PM, riwamoto1 via Groups.Io wrote:

Congratulations, Martin!

David Erbas-White

Hi all,

Martin Bowitz was recently presented with the NAR Section Activities Recognition Award.  It was my honor to present Martin with the Award plaque following the SCRA Launch on 2/23/2020.

Attached are photos of the plaque being presented to Martin and Martin displaying his NAR Section Activities Recognition Award.

DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0214.JPG

I have attached a write-up (WORD document) describing the outstanding and dedicated service that Martin has provided to Southern California Rocketeers for almost four decades.

Congratulations Martin!

Thank you Chuck Neff, NAR Section Activities Committee Chairperson!

Best regards,

Ross Iwamoto

Join SoCalRocket430@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.