Re: Great launch today!

Joe

Thank you for the explanation Fred. I didn't personally hear anyone complaining. I only launch about 3x per year, but when we attend our group arrives just behind you and always helps Martin. You were explaining a 1/2 circle to our kids when they were trying to help set up cones lol.
However, after setup, you have a lot of hats to wear. I was hopeful that other club members could maybe split the load a bit. I would offer to help on that front but don't believe I'm qualified. Heck, I'm still learning. Plus my attendance isn't consistent.  It sounds like maybe the club is kinda small or that members are just plain busy, which I fully understand. So maybe Social Media and videos are the best option. If you decide to create a FB group page I can definitely help monitor that. It's part of what I do for my job.

Hope not to ruffle any feathers. Thanks again.

Join SoCalRocket430@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.