For Sale: S SCALE-Western Scale Models 20-Stamp Gold Mill with Complete Interior Detail KIT

rgsron1

Available is this S Scale Western Scale Models 20-STAMP GOLD MILL with Complete Interior Detail.  The kit includes: complete wood mill structure, 12" x 15" x 11 1/2" high, with removable shingled roof, water tank, and trestle.  Interior equipment includes a grizzly, ore bins with 4 working ore gates, Joshua Hendy rock crusher, 4 Challenge ore feeders, 20 stamp battery, 4 amalgamation tables, 4 Wilfley concentrating tables, clean-up barrel, 75 HP electric motor, pulleys and bearings, overhead crane, water lines, laser cut stairs, and more... This kit No. 7 of 100. Box has only been opened for inspection. Directions were "3-hole" punched for easier reading if placed in a binder.

Asking my cost $350 plus shipping via UPS Ground.  I accept personal check or PayPal.  Contact me at: rgsron(at)msn.com.

Thanks for looking,
--

Ron

Join Sn3@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.