I sell my Servo Controller II

Mariano Ascheri

Hi

I'm  moving and can't take my mount to the new house. I s anyone interested in my equipment.?

I have

  • Servo Controller II
  • Wired Handpad
  • Two 19 volt Pittman D.C. Servo Motor with encoder and 10:1 gear reducer, with modular jacks for plug and play connection (Motor and encoder cables included)
  • Belt & pulley available too.
For more info contact me to marianoascheri@...

Imagen integrada

Matija Sircelj

Hi Mariano.

Are you still selling this kit? I would be interested in hearing more about it. Im currently in the market, looking for a controller for my mount.

Best regards,

Matija

marianoascheri@...

hi matija

i send the kit to riccardo in tenerife. i am sorry

best regards