Bad memory, mine

Chris Waters

I use plate solve 3 and have forgotten where  al its data is stored, I am sure I uses the default location and it works well for pxp modelling an single init.

I have just installed N.I.N.A. and that program has the ability to use PS3, but needs to be told where the data is.

felling small

Chris

Dan Gray

C:\ProgramData\SiTech\PlateSolve3Catalogs
ProgramData is normally a hidden folder unless you change your file browser settings.
Another easy way to get to this is in SiTechExe/Config/ChangeConfig, there's a button near the bottom to open up the SiTechExe data folder, so just move up one folder, and you're there.
Dan

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 4:55 AM Chris Waters via groups.io <muletopia=bigpond.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use plate solve 3 and have forgotten where  al its data is stored, I
am sure I uses the default location and it works well for pxp modelling
an single init.

I have just installed N.I.N.A. and that program has the ability to use
PS3, but needs to be told where the data is.

felling small

Chris

Chris Waters

Thanks Dan

On 2/11/22 22:57, Dan Gray wrote:

C:\ProgramData\SiTech\PlateSolve3Catalogs
ProgramData is normally a hidden folder unless you change your file browser settings.
Another easy way to get to this is in SiTechExe/Config/ChangeConfig, there's a button near the bottom to open up the SiTechExe data folder, so just move up one folder, and you're there.
Dan

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 4:55 AM Chris Waters via groups.io <muletopia=bigpond.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use plate solve 3 and have forgotten where  al its data is stored, I
am sure I uses the default location and it works well for pxp modelling
an single init.

I have just installed N.I.N.A. and that program has the ability to use
PS3, but needs to be told where the data is.

felling small

Chris

Chris Waters

So NINA now asks me where he Platsolve3 executable module is located. I looked in some likely placed but to no avail.

not feeling any bigger!

Chris

On 3/11/22 07:37, Chris Waters via groups.io wrote:

Thanks Dan