Bad memory, mine

Chris Waters

I use plate solve 3 and have forgotten where  al its data is stored, I am sure I uses the default location and it works well for pxp modelling an single init.

I have just installed N.I.N.A. and that program has the ability to use PS3, but needs to be told where the data is.

felling small

Chris

Dan Gray

C:\ProgramData\SiTech\PlateSolve3Catalogs
ProgramData is normally a hidden folder unless you change your file browser settings.
Another easy way to get to this is in SiTechExe/Config/ChangeConfig, there's a button near the bottom to open up the SiTechExe data folder, so just move up one folder, and you're there.
Dan

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 4:55 AM Chris Waters via groups.io <muletopia=bigpond.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use plate solve 3 and have forgotten where  al its data is stored, I
am sure I uses the default location and it works well for pxp modelling
an single init.

I have just installed N.I.N.A. and that program has the ability to use
PS3, but needs to be told where the data is.

felling small

Chris

Chris Waters

Thanks Dan

On 2/11/22 22:57, Dan Gray wrote:

ProgramData is normally a hidden folder unless you change your file browser settings.
Another easy way to get to this is in SiTechExe/Config/ChangeConfig, there's a button near the bottom to open up the SiTechExe data folder, so just move up one folder, and you're there.
Dan

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 4:55 AM Chris Waters via groups.io <muletopia=bigpond.com@groups.io> wrote:
an single init.

felling small

Chris

Chris Waters

So NINA now asks me where he Platsolve3 executable module is located. I looked in some likely placed but to no avail.

not feeling any bigger!

Chris

On 3/11/22 07:37, Chris Waters via groups.io wrote:

Thanks Dan

On 2/11/22 22:57, Dan Gray wrote:
Dan

an single init.

felling small

Chris