Topics

automatic PEC sensor check

Glauco

Hi all,

i've pulled out the auto pec circuit.

In past sessions i've tryed to use it to improve tracking of my telescope.

I think there is something wrong, because, circuit is attached and the led light on when the switch is touched, but in the main

windows in the sitech software doesn't go in 'Recording' status.

How can i debug if circuit and connectiong are correct in the setup?

thank you

Gla

Don W

Hi Glauco,
I can't answer this - maybe Dan or Chuck can help you.
Don W

Glauco

Thank you Don.
I cannot find the problem,
so my idea is to build another circuit from .
I cannot find the electric schema on internet,
does anyone have link to it?

thank you
Gla

Il 02/03/2021 08:49, Don W ha scritto:
Hi Glauco,
I can't answer this - maybe Dan or Chuck can help you.

Hi Glauco,
The circuits are in Appendix J of the old SiTech Setup Manual.  It is available here:
http://www.siderealtechnology.com/supplementalDocumentation.html

Don W

Glauco

Found!
Thank you Don, i will double check wiring this time.
Gla