Compatibility With SharpCap

Ned Smith

Dan,

Hope the issue of compatibility with SharpCap 3.2.X is on your list.

--
Ned Smith 34.893N, 85.471W

Dan Gray

Ned, I think I fixed it, but I'm not sure, can you replace your SiTechExe.exe file with this one?

THen test, and let me know.
Dan

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 8:46 AM Ned Smith <smithned753@...> wrote:
Dan,

Hope the issue of compatibility with SharpCap 3.2.X is on your list.

--
Ned Smith 34.893N, 85.471W

Ned Smith

No luck.

SharpCap can do: Stop and Start tracking, Park and Unpark.

Available tracking rates are still zero.  Any mount motion: Up, Down, Right, Left, does not work.

On 4/27/2020 7:33 PM, Dan Gray wrote:
Ned, I think I fixed it, but I'm not sure, can you replace your SiTechExe.exe file with this one?

THen test, and let me know.
Dan

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 8:46 AM Ned Smith <smithned753@...> wrote:
Dan,

Hope the issue of compatibility with SharpCap 3.2.X is on your list.

--
Ned Smith 34.893N, 85.471W

--
Ned Smith 34.89N, 85.47W