Servoconfig Config #'s

Carl <galaxyhunter@...>

Dan,
I changed from a 4:1 spur gear to a 3:1 belt drive. My total ticks per
rev = 12703077

I put that # in the blue box - Azim motor ticks per rev.
I'm using Equatorial Mode.
I also put 12703077 in the green box

The pink box - Equatorial Rate shows # 4947
I know that this is the # to fine tune the R.A. speed

My Question is, What is the formula to get the Equatorial Rate #, as in
the future I'm going to try another gear ratio.

Dan Gray

There's a calculator built into servoConfig. Just put the ticks per rev in the pink box, and out comes the raw number for the sidereal rate. The formula is:
TicksPerRev * 0.000389468194

DanG