Slew speed for 30" aluminium dob?

Frank

I'm actually building my 30" F3.0 (mirrors by Lockwood Custom Optics) aluminium dobson, and now in the planning phase of a Sitech drive system. Is a slew speed of 5 degrees/second reasonable for a telescope of this size? Weight of moving components will be approx 125 kgs.

I'll start manufacturing the secundairy cage (25mm x 25mm square aluminium tubing) within days. Drive systems will be needed within next few months. Next to the 30" telescope, my 13" aluminium travel dobson (also ATM project) can be seen.