Re: #question: How to resume tracking in DragNTrack mode?

Dan Gray

If the controller gets a command to move the mount from the serial port, it will drop out of dragNTrack mode.
Dan

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 10:12 AM Mark Copper <mlcopper@...> wrote:
I put the controller in DragNTrack mode. I pointed towards celestial north pole, powered up, held ESC button on handpad until controller LED flashed. Then I navigated away from north and could hear the motors working. Pressing RTN on handpad stops the motors and the controller LED's begin a slow flash.

However, according to the operations manual, pressing RTN again should toggle tracking back on. But it does not do so for my scope. Am I missing something?

Thanks.