Re: Mesu mount acting up

dan adi

Edited

Update: I plugged in and out the usb port at the computer side a couple of times, installed the sitech95P version, and now the ports work ... I repeated the sync procedure, parking etc. and the mount works
God I hate usb and comm ports!!! I think 10 micron has the mount connection trough RJ45 cables, can the sitech 2 controller be updated to use RJ45 - TCP/IP conections? I find them most reliable.
Before I made this work, I spent half an hour getting the comm ports to work with the Optec FocusLynx Hub.
I repeat : I hate usb and comm ports :)) annoying as hell