Re: How do I connect SiTech.exe over TCP/IP network to a ZWO ASI533 camera connected to a 2nd laptop?

Rusty Fletcher

Hello Don,

Yes sir... I met someone named Don at either the 1994 or 1999 Texas Star Party that was running Mel Bartels Go-To system. That is the only two times I have been to TSP. I am slightly more inclined to think it was in 1999. Over a period of several days this person and I talked for hours about how he designed and built his scope.

The scope I currently own and have owned since 1990 is a 17.5" f4.5 Coulter. Except now it has been completely redesigned. The only remaining part of the original telescope is the primary mirror which was re-coated by Spectrum Coatings in 2018.

I also own a small 4.5" Orion f4 scope mounted on the side of my large scope that I use for auto-guiding. Sometimes I switch tasks and guide with the 17.5" and do imaging with the 4.5" if I want a much larger field of view.

I am sure, in the future, I will need more advice doing this upgrade.

Thank you again for your help!

Rusty