Re: How do I connect SiTech.exe over TCP/IP network to a ZWO ASI533 camera connected to a 2nd laptop?

Don W

Hi Rusty,

I am glad you got inspiration from the 1994 Teas Star Party.  But I didn't have a telescope there.  A friend from San Diego had moved to work at the McDonald observatory and I drove from my home in San Diego to visit him and he show me all around the observatory.  I took one day to go to the Star party.  All that was 27 years ago, and that is a testament to our long term interest in astronomy.  The Star Party was inspiration for me too - at that time my telescope was a DOB, a Coulter 13.1 inch that I had installed digital setting circles, but it was all push-too.  But the setting circles made finding targets easy.  SiTech now is far better.