Re: How do I connect SiTech.exe over TCP/IP network to a ZWO ASI533 camera connected to a 2nd laptop?

Rusty Fletcher

Edited

Hello Don!

Actually I was at the 1994 Texas Star Party also. I could not remember if I met you at the 1999 or 1994 Star Party. I am fairly certain we met. I remember you were struggling with getting your encoders to work properly. We examined your scope thoroughly and I was dreaming to building something like you had done! Your telescope inspired me. After I get my scope updated I plan to take lots of new photos with the ZWO ASI533 Color Camera.

Thank you for your advice and help!

Rusty