Re: Mesu 200 - Sitech II, lost all the Servo config data all of a sudden

paul K

Hi Sedat, in your original post you mentoned
'I am using the mount at slow speeds and with much less acceleration than originally configured by Lucas.'

I was wondering why you do that? I have the same mount and it's roughly the same age. My dec motor shaft snapped recently and I am in process of reinstalling it wth Lucas now it's been repaired.

I think I may have moved the dec axis too quickly by hand when powered down and perhaps that caused the shaft to break, but I'm not really sure if that was the cause as I'd done it many times before. Lucas Mesu has been really helpful with it.

best wishes