How do I connect SiTech.exe over TCP/IP network to a ZWO ASI533 camera connected to a 2nd laptop?

Rusty Fletcher

Hello All,

SiTech.exe is running great on my 1st laptop. It connects to The Sky 6 Planetarium Software, running on the same laptop, beautifully... How do I connect over a TCP/IP network to a ZWO ASI533 camera connected to a 2nd laptop? I want to use the camera with PlateSolve & PointXP

SiTech.exe with Plate Solve and The Sky 6 are running on the first computer... the ZWO ASI533 camera is running on a second computer. The two computers are networked together through a router. The connection is good... I can transfer files, etc.

Is there a way to setup SiTech.exe & PlateSolve to use the camera to access images automatically?

Thank you for any help or advice!

Rusty