Re: Mesu 200 - Sitech II, lost all the Servo config data all of a sudden

CandCShaw

Great that it is working!  Download the .car File and make a backup copy. Do the same with the .cfg file for Sitechexe.

Did you have any electrical disturbances (spikes, lighting, surges, etc) after the last time it was working ok?  When was the last time you flashed the controller eprom?

Cheers!

Chuck

On Jun 6, 2021, at 2:06 PM, Sedat Bilgebay <bilgebay@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck.

My Sitech.cfg is in good shape, no problem with that.

The problem is with the mount specific parameters stored in Sitech II. All the settings that Lucas Mesu keyed in like the tick numbers, motor gain parameters etc were erased. As soon as I uploaded the the configuration from the *.car file he sent to me everything got back to normal. All I want to know os why this has happened and if it can be avoided. I have been using the mount in the same way for the last 5 this never happened before.