Re: Track past Meridian 95p

pburke@...

Edited

This was on a target east of the Meridian (southern horizon) when the mount is tracking and reaches what I assume is the meridian(the blue and green dash line) the hr angle goes from a neg number to zero and the slew is initiated the tracking is stopped. I dont get any nearing the Meridian warning. From here if I start the tracking I will get the nearing meridian warning when the mount aproaches the dashed blue line (I'm assuming that is 8 deg past the Meridian) and the tracking will stop.
Sorry for the photo qual. Best I could do in the obs.