Re: Track past Meridian 95p

pburke@...

Ok, just ran a test on the mount. I was east of the meridian, slewed to a star just east of the meridian, I believe I was above the pole (I think that is depicted in sky view as a solid blue line running east to west?) as the mount reached the Meridian I did not get any aural warning that I was approaching the Meridian limit, when the mount reached the Meridian it initiated as slew command (don"t know where to??) the mount oscillated east and west for about 2 seconds then the tracking stopped. I pressed the start tracking and the mount tracked to the 8 deg limit mark. as it approached I did get the nearing the Meridian limit warning and when it reached the 8 deg it stopped tracking.
I noticed that in the sky view the Meridian is depicted by a blue line running north to south. I also have a dashed green line running north to south about a degree east of the Meridian (blue line) 
What does that depict?, and could that be causing the slew command or stopping the tracking just prior to crossing the Meridian?. 

Join Sitechservo@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.