Re: ServoConfig/Ticks Determination Problem

Raphael T Vilardi

Hi Yann. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it and let you know. But what bugs me is that, the very first time I did the Ticks Determination it was working fine. It did the first full 360° CW cycle and showed the correct TPR. However, when it was doing the CCW, the AC power cord disconnect and I switched to a 12V power pack, that I’ve been using all the time. That's when the odd behavior started. Perhaps I should uninstall the Serco Config App and reinstall it. Unfortunatelly I won't be able to do it before next Friday. I'm loosing some rare clear skyes around here... best regards