ServoConfig/Ticks Determination Problem

Raphael T Vilardi

Dear All
When using the ServoConfig/Ticks Determination tool I'm having the following problem: The angles reading and TPR are double counted, that is, the mount would turn 180º
but the angles reading would show 360° and the TPR would also display the expected figure for a full 360° turn. I didn't pay much attention to it when I used the tool and until  I first started to use the go-to feature with the Sitec last evening. I've found out that, when choosing a given object and hitting go to button, the slew would stop halfway. Has anybody run in this kind of problem?? Best regards to ALL