Re: scope and motor encoders fighting?

paul K

Hi Huw, I have had problems that cused images to look like this and in my case it was mirror movement in my sct (I had both a C11 and a C14 with these problems). However, your PHD2 graph shows periodicity in those RA spikes and looking at the graph, it's obvious that PHD2 is trying to guide these movements out. If you haven't done so already it's good to post your PHD2 log in the PHD2 help forum. Bruce and the help team have seen most things over the years and will be able to point you in the right direction. To me it looks like a mechanical problem of some kind.

best wishes