Re: saving the tracking change to the controller

Dan Gray

Hi Gary and Don,
The equatorial rate is designed only for stand alone operation, no computer..
When you have a rate here, and checkbox the Equatorial, the Servo Controller starts up tracking at the rate you specify.
If you run SiTechExe, the equatorial rate has absolutely zero effect on the tracking, as soon as SiTechExe sends a motion command, the equatorial rate is stopped.
The rate now comes from motion commands from SiTechExe.
Dan

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 3:54 PM Gary Hug <garyhug@...> wrote:
Thanks for the information Don.

I'll work on that a bit more when skies clear.

cheers
Gary