saving the tracking change to the controller

Gary Hug

Ive got another very basic question that I probably should already know the answer.

While I can change the tracking rate in the Servo config program and could see the motor change the rate, I tried to save that configuration to the servo controller II but the tracking rate didn't change when using the Servo Controller II. Do I need to use (reset the SiTech Technology Controller)?

I tried to save the configuration in the controller by using (send the configuration to controller) but that didn't seem to change the tracking rate through the controller. I also tried (save controller configuration to Flash ROM) but no joy there either.

sorry for all the silly questions but I haven't had to change much in the last decade and I have a 40mb hard drive in a 40 terabyte world.

thanks
Gary