Re: Quite A Learning Curve

Rusty Fletcher

Thank you for your help Don! The only reason for using two laptops is that when I used Mel Bartels software the tracking was always better (resulting in better images) when I used two laptops. The guide scope software was able to update the guiding corrections faster (because it was running on a dedicated laptop) and nothing interrupted the download of my primary imaging camera because that was also happening on a dedicated laptop. In practice everything seemed to just work better and faster when I set up two laptops. Also I am using two older laptops, both of them are: Core 2 Duo Processors @ 2.2 GHz and 4GB RAM running Windows 7.