De : Sitechservo@groups.io <Sitechservo@groups.io> De la part de Yann-Eric Boyeau
Envoyé : vendredi 23 avril 2021 09:19
À : Sitechservo@groups.io
Objet : Re: [Sitechservo] Superstitious

Hi Paul,

It might be the DEC axis encoder that was not tightened enough and got loose.

It is hidden in the counterweight bar housing under the DEC plate.

I already inspected these parts on my Mesu 200M mk1.

We might continue to discuss the issue on the Mesu group or send me a PM as this is not closely related to Sitech Controller.

If the Dec encoder is simply loosened, this is a small issue and easy fix.

Lucas can have a look with you by webcam.

YE