De : Sitechservo@groups.io <Sitechservo@groups.io> De la part de paul K
Envoyé : vendredi 23 avril 2021 05:44
À : Sitechservo@groups.io
Objet : [Sitechservo] Superstitious

I'm not a Superstitious person, but it did occur to me a few posts back when I mentioned about my MESU 200 that 'nothing had ever gone wrong with it, that it might just be tempting fate.

So today I was doing some daytime tests with the dreaded meridian limits to work out a good eastern limt for my situation, and when I parked the mount, the Dec axis started sounding like a shaken bag of nails. I got the Sitech error

encoder tracking error

And the mount stopped moving which I guess is good.

Anyone got any experience of how to take the beast apart to inspect? There's lots of hex head bolts.....There used to be a MESU 200 forum on Yahoo, I'll see if I can find that too.

thanks,

best wishes