Re: Offset Init & flip during SGP sequencing

MartinC

Hi Paul,
Many thanks for taking the time to test on my behalf, that's very kind of you. I imagine that as you have a conventional pier your meridian limits are pretty much default & I wonder what you'd find with the settings Don suggested to me earlier in this thread at #32847? If you do try this make sure you are in attendance just in case. Don't try it remotely.

I spent the whole weekend testing various scenarios with my settings, Dons recommended settings & the default settings. What I found was interesting but I have a few more checks to complete first before I post back.

Best wishes
Martin