Re: Meridian Limit and Unpark Question

MartinC

Hi Josh,

I don't mean to intrude but I'm currently looking at a different issue I have with Meridian limits - hence my interest in your question.

I believe you can stop your tracking before the meridian. I have just tried it on my mount.

Since version 95M you have the ability to set the meridian limits anywhere, pos or neg. You can also set the tack past limit to any positive number but not negative.

So I've set mine as per the attched images & it works. I'm sure you can experiment to suit your exact needs. I've not tried for Under the pole but I gues the same will apply.

Hope this helps

Best wishes
Martin