Re: Offset Init & flip during SGP sequencing

paul K

Edited

Hi Martin,

My contribution is about your system's behaviour regarding imaging before the dome has settled. I wrote my own dome driver and it's ASCOM compliant. My system (SGP  and Sitech) waits until the dome has stopped slewing before any imaging action can take place -  'Waiting for Equipment idle' is the message you see in SGP. Also it's odd that the dome's in place on the west side before a platesolve can take place (this is the expected behaviour). What kind of dome do you have and is it ASCOM compliant?