Re: Our Ice Storm and Power Outage

Mike Colyar

You snowflakes. I haven’t see 50 degrees since thanksgiving! I live in the far N.W. corner of Washington State.

My theory of why so much cutting edge design work comes out of the N.W. is that we don’t see the sky for months at a time so there is plenty of time to work indoors and think up more wonderful stuff.

Mike

On Feb 21, 2021, at 8:16 AM, CandCShaw <candcshaw@...> wrote:

Hi Don!  I sort of feel guilty enjoying the 60s here in east-central FL!!!!   Very few evenings are good for observing and fewer ok for imaging however. But watching the Wx for a lot of the country, I really feel fortunate!!!!

Chuck

On Feb 21, 2021, at 3:20 AM, Don W <westergren@...> wrote:

Texas isn't the only cold place in the USA.  Dan is in Oregon.  The midwest and east are also very cold, but they are prepared for it.  I am sitting in sunny southern California in 70 degree sunny daytime weather.