Re: Sitech controller AUX

Dan Gray

Most folks don't know that you can connect a potentiometer or one of these
to that auxiliary port, or the I/O connector on a servoII.
This serves as a "poor man's" absolute encoder, it will also put your mount in "blinky" if the encoder doesn't match this input.
Dan

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 12:47 AM Don W <westergren@...> wrote:
Hi Mike,
Well, it is good to know that all the work Chuck Shaw and I did 12 years ago to write those manuals still has some value and some readers. SiTech has been upgraded through the years, but those manuals still have valuable information, they don't cover the Servo II controllers, but the main software features  and use are still the same.