Re: First Post SiTech Ascom error #question #ascom #mesu

ZS1RA

Hi Paul,

I cannot thank you enough for the assistance. I was using a Initialising routine that required the Hand Controller and the scope pointing at the Zenith. I am sure that pointing at the Zenith would work but this is great. Thank so much.

I am a terrible astronomer as I am clunky navigating my way around the night sky so I don't really do much observation. I really wish I continued my interest in astronomy when I was a young man. For now I am happy with my Astrophotography and to be honest, if it was only for observation I would probably never spent the amount of money that I did on a mount.

Thanks again and regards

Shaun
ZS1RA
Subscribe to the SA Ecology Net: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/saeconet/join