Re: Nebulosity vs NINA

jmgoldba

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 12:02 AM, Don W wrote:
SiTech only controls the camera from the list of programs in CameraStuff in ChangeConfig.
I posted a request for a generic camera control option last April.

In the beginning there was MaxIm for camera control and MaxIm camera drivers.
Nowadays there's a plethora of camera control software using ASCOM drivers.
ASCOM won't go into what I call the last mile of camera control which involves writing
the image obtained from the camera to a FITS file so here we are.

I wonder whether SiTech scripts really need that last mile to do what they do?

Jesse