Re: Nebulosity vs NINA

paul K

Hi Chris, have you looked at Sequence generator pro? It integrates really well with sitech and many other ascom compliant devices.
Best wishes
Paul

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020, 08:02 Don W, <westergren@...> wrote:

Hello

I guess I should start a new question,if I could find out how to,but here goes.

If I replace Nebulosity with NINA as the telescope control program can I build a plate solve mount model?

OR

how do you keep Nebulosity in listen mode for more than a few plate solves?

Chris

Hi Chris,
Sorry but NINA is not supported by SiTech at this time.  I don't know why Nebulosity drops out of listening mode.

There is a cumbersome way to use Nina, by modifying the script to develop a PXP model to pause and manually take a Fits image in NINA and save it to the default.fit location, then let SiTech run Platesolve 2 or 3 for that PXP point, then move to the next point.

SiTech only controls the camera from the list of programs in CameraStuff in ChangeConfig.