Re: Nebulosity vs NINA

Chris Waters

OK,

Thanks Don, seems like I persevere with Nebulosity.

Chris

On 28/9/20 3:02 pm, Don W wrote:

Hello

I guess I should start a new question,if I could find out how to,but here goes.

If I replace Nebulosity with NINA as the telescope control program can I build a plate solve mount model?

OR

how do you keep Nebulosity in listen mode for more than a few plate solves?

Chris

Hi Chris,
Sorry but NINA is not supported by SiTech at this time.  I don't know why Nebulosity drops out of listening mode.

There is a cumbersome way to use Nina, by modifying the script to develop a PXP model to pause and manually take a Fits image in NINA and save it to the default.fit location, then let SiTech run Platesolve 2 or 3 for that PXP point, then move to the next point.

SiTech only controls the camera from the list of programs in CameraStuff in ChangeConfig.