Re: Blown controller fuse

Jeff Ross

Yes, Taj e-mailed me with the correct part number.  It is a Digi-Key F2471-ND.  Correct size is 5mm x 15mm.

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/littelfuse-inc/0229004-HXP/F2471-ND/777187

I had already bought some fuses on-line but the ones I got are 10 mm long instead of 15mm.  They do make contact on both sides of the fuse holder and my controller does work.

Whew--I know I dodged an expensive bullet there.

Jeff

On 9/25/20 7:32 AM, James Roe wrote:
Jeff, did you get an answer to that question?  I need to know the same thing (also a tip where I can get one?)

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020, 3:35 PM Jeff Ross <jross@...> wrote:
At 64 in what I now claim as the occasional "senior" moment (used to be
just a "dumba** moment) I reversed the power to my SiTech Controller 1
and promptly blew the fuse.

Well, that's a relief--I was worried before I pulled the case apart I'd
be looking at a dead controller.

I'm sure this is in the Fine Manual or the archives somewhere but is
that a 4A/125V 3.6mm x 10mm fast blow fuse?

Thanks!

Jeff Ross
Townsend, MT