Re: V39.bin

James Roe

Thanks, Taj, I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.

Jim

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020, 10:09 AM Taj Wurl-Koth <twurlkoth@...> wrote:
Hi Jim,

You may be able to force the controller into 'receive' mode by holding [ALT] +[ESC]on the handpad while powering on the controller. (If you have only a wireless handpad do this with in plugged directly into the controller and turn it on [SPD] before beginning.)

The controller should cause LED1 to start flashing. Now try upgrading the firmware again as you normally would.

This should work, but if it doesn't you can send it in to us and we can try and revive it at the shop or at the very least diagnose the issue.

Taj