V39.bin

James Roe

I flashed V39,bin to my controller and lost the ability to communicate with the server via the com port,  I thought I had a cable problem but everything there seemed to check out.  Fortunately I had another controller laying about and when I hooked it up, voila!, I connected.  It is showing 3.7 for its firmware.  I wish I had saved the previous configuration in a file, but I didn't.🙁

Is there any way to resurrect this controller?  It looks like I can get the telescope working again, but it would be nice to have that backup.

Jim Roe