Re: astronomy.net

James Roe

Right now I am using MaximDL with its built-in PinPoint and Elbrus to plate solve and sync.  As I understand it, you are using SGP in place of MaximDL, right?  Maybe I should ask if MaximDL can use ANSVR?  Alternatively, can I access ANSVR via a VBscript to accept an image and report the solved coordinates?

Thanks for any insight.

Jim Roe

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:26 AM paul K <paulskirk53@...> wrote:
I am not sure of the question, ANSVR provides local astrometry.net facilities via downloaded index files, but I use it with SGP and Sitech. Perhaps Don or Dan can answer as to whether Sitech alone can be configured to use it.