Re: planets

Alvaro Cruz-Cabrera

yes, you can, I have done it with Jupiter and Saturn.

I had even done a temporary alignment with venus to get me going (i don't recommend it all the time), because there were clouds passing by, and I had a fleeing target.  From it I went to the next star, and then deleted venus from the alignment list.  Again, I don't recommend it, but it can get you going sometimes.  BTW: after alignment I guide to take pictures.

Alvaro

On 4/4/2020 3:36 PM, paul K wrote:

Hi Don & Dan,
Is it possible to goto a planet using sitech? I guess if I knew its position in the sky that would be the obvious way to do it, just wondered if there's any other way via a catalog perhaps?

thanks