Re: Latest software versions #oscillations

Dan Gray

We like to have a few folks have success with a version before we post it online.
For instance, I have a few folks that are using 0.96A right now.  We've had success with that.  I'll be going to south africa on the week of march 8th.  I'm hoping to test this version there.
Once there's a few "miles" on a version, I can have Taj post it.
Dan

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 8:35 PM Che <cheman@...> wrote:

Seems it would be a lot less trouble for Dan or Taj or ? to just post it on the Sitech website.  Current version listed there is 0.94n from 2017.

Che

On 2/22/2020 8:26 PM, Don W wrote:

I agree with you both that it would be nice to easily find the latest version.  I keep a list of the latest versions and their URL's to be able to answer requests such as this.  Dan also often replies to forum questions about the latest versions.

So the current latest version is http://siderealtechnology.com/SiTechSetup095A.exe