From: "'Don Degidio' djd521@verizon.net [SiTechservo]" <SiTechservo@yahoogroups.com>
To: <SiTechservo@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 11:20 AM
Subject: [SiTechservo] Need some financial assistance

Have been on the group a long time and need some quick financial assistance. My dad and I received
letter from the bank last week that we are in foreclosure. First time since we moved to our home
in
1955. My dad will be 93 on Thursday and has some medical conditions that require my constant care.
Social Security is his only income besides a small pension. I have been disabled due to several
auto
accidents and SS Disability is my only source of income. Have constant low back pain.

We are in need of $3900 by the end of July to help stave off foreclosure. I have tried several
sources for loans, and been turned down because either disability not considered income, or income
insufficient for loan amount.

I'm asking if any group members can make some contributions to my Paypal account, or mail me what
you can offer. Please contact me off list for more info. Here's my email.

djd521 @ verizon . net just remove the spaces. My email is also my Paypal account.

Thanks,

Don D

Posted by: "Don Degidio" <djd521@verizon.net>