From: SiTechservo@... [mailto:SiTechservo@...]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 3:02 PM
To: SiTechservo@...
Subject: [SiTechservo] In-person mentoring needed

I have built an alt-az mount for my 12.5" scope. Until recently, it was working in Go-To (but not well). Then suddenly it is off by tens of degrees in Go-To. Tracking is working acceptably well. I've read the Scitech manual but I am lost. Is there anyone in the Portland Oregon area willing to spend an evening with me going through the calibration and setup? The Moon is up, so it wouldn't be like giving up a dark night! There is so much to learn!

-Rob Brown