Got Mesu 200 working on setting the system

Alvaro Cruz-Cabrera

Hello,

I just got my Mesu 200.  It is a beast of a mount.  I probably will be asking a lot of questions in the process of setting up the mount. please bear with me.  I do have a couple questions to start:

1) The mount came with the adaptor and cable for the servo control, but not brick with transformer to convert from AC to DC.  I assume because Mesu is located in the Netherlands and I am located in the US.  Do you recomend a  good AC to DC converter for the mount that will have the correct polarity?

2) I noticed that the software for the servo, at Sideral website is date 2017.  Is that the latest?  an would be the sequence of software tools to install?

Thanks

Alvaro