From: SiTechservo@... [mailto:SiTechservo@...]
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 8:44 AM
To: SiTechservo@...
Subject: Re: [SiTechservo] Releases

Ross, simply do not connect to the controller (or cable up but have the controller powered off) and run Sitechexe.exe. If you are using scope axis encoders, put them in ignore mode.  The system will show”faking servos” in the msg box.

Chuck

On Nov 6, 2017, at 4:56 PM, Dan Gray grayarea@... [SiTechservo] <SiTechservo@...> wrote:

Hi Ross,

This is not on the website, but there's a lot of folks using it, nothing glaring bad yet....

http://siderealtechnology.com/SiTechSetup092g.exe

Dan

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 9:04 AM, rgsalinger@... [SiTechservo] <SiTechservo@...> wrote:

I'd like to know where the latest release of all SiTech software is being kept these days. I have tried searching the files section in this group and on the http://siderealtechnology.com/index.html website but all of the versions I've seen are much older than what I have on my PC at this point.

I'd also like to be able to run in some kind of simulation mode but I can't remember how to do that. If someone could point out how to do that I would appreciate it.

Rgrds-Ross