From: SiTechservo@... [mailto:SiTechservo@...]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 12:38 PM
To: SiTechservo@...
Subject: Re: [SiTechservo] Unable to Talk to ServoII

To echo Steve, it's the startech 7 port I have.

Gordon Wright

On 9 Jan 2017, at 20:26, 'Steve Barton' esbarton1@... [SiTechservo] <SiTechservo@...> wrote:

Hello Rick

If it a USB hub you are looking for......

I have 3 of them and they have worked flawlessly over the years.. I do not see the very cold temps in S. Florida but have seen many nights where these hubs had dew dripping off of them,

Steve B

From: "Ross Salinger rgsalinger@... [SiTechservo]" <SiTechservo@...>
Date: January 8, 2017 at 7:58 PM